Brand: Wahl Professional Animal
Color: Original Version
- Wahl Professional Animal’s Deluxe U-Clip Pet Kit is ideal to clip, trim, and groom fine to medium animal hair and fur for dogs, cats, and other pets
- Ideal for Labradors, Cavaliers, Shih Tzus, Spaniels, Maltese, and other medium-duty pet fur clipping, trimming, and grooming of paws, face, ears, touch-ups, and light-body clipping
- Powerful speeds up to 7,200 strokes per minute make clipping quick and easy; this clipper provides substantial power and speed without producing additional heat or noise
- This 16-piece kit offers a standard adjustable #30-15-10 blade (Wahl #1037-400) and includes all the tools needed to clip, trim, and groom your pet
- Measures 6.5 by 2 inches and weighs 1 pound. Backed by Wahl’s two-year limited warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Clipper and blade are made in the USA of domestic and imported parts
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
- Includes one medium-duty corded clipper; standard blade adjustable to #30, #15, and #10; 7 plastic attachment guide combs; stainless steel scissors; black finishing comb; Grooming & Styling instructional DVD; apron; red blade guard; cleaning brush; blade oil; and instruction book
Publisher: Wahl Clipper Corp.
Details: Wahl Professional Animal’s Deluxe U-Clip medium-duty home pet grooming kit contains everything you need to complete a professional-style clip for your dog or cat. Ideal for touch-ups between groomer visits, the Deluxe U-Clip is great for clipping paws, faces, and finishing touches–and even light body clipping for dogs and cats, making clipping at home ultra convenient. Built to achieve maximum performance with an advanced patented motor, the Deluxe U-Clip provides substantial power and speed without producing additional heat or noise.
- Light body clipping on small and medium sized dogs
- Face, feet, and finish work on all dog breeds
Key Features and Specifications:
- 7,200 strokes per minute makes clipping quick & easy
- Easy-to-adjust cutting lengths of #30, #15, and #10 for smooth, no-snag cutting
- Advanced, patented motor delivers increased power for more efficient cutting
- Cord/Battery: Corded
- Speeds: 1 Speed
- SPM/RPM: Up to 7,200
- Motor: Electromagnetic
- Dimensions: 6.5 by 2 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
- 2-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
What’s in the Box?
- One medium-duty corded clipper
- Standard blade, adjustable to #30, #15, and #10
- 7 plastic attachment guide combs
- Stainless steel scissors
- Black finishing comb
- Grooming & Styling instructional DVD
- Red blade guard
- Cleaning brush
- Blade oil
- Instruction book
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won’t my clipper feed through the hair?
Chances are that the clipper is functioning properly, however the problem usually is within the blade set. Most often, the blade sets may be dull or have a buildup of dirt and hair. Sometimes all it takes is one hair trapped between the top and bottom blades to affect the cutting performance of the blades. Remove the blade from the clipper and use the cleaning brush provided to remove any accumulated dirt and hair. Oil generously with the Wahl blade oil and reassemble. If the blade is dull or worn, you may elect to have it resharpened at the factory, credible sharpening service, or purchase a new blade at a Wahl dealer.
Can my blades be sharpened?
Most Wahl blades are designed for maximum life and can be resharpened by Wahl Clipper or a credible independent sharpening service. Check with a Wahl dealer or call 800-PRO-WAHL for information regarding your clipper and blades.
Do I need to oil my blades?
It is strongly recommended that you keep your blades well lubricated at all times, even during storage between usage. Although Wahl blades are protected from corrosion, they will eventually rust if not taken care of properly. It is suggested that you apply a liberal amount of oil occasionally during use and after the job is finished. Take the time to properly clean the dirt and hair from your blade and apply oil to the entire blade to prevent corrosion.
What kind of oil should I use?
Every Wahl Clipper is packaged with a tube or bottle of Wahl blade oil. It is recommended that you use only Wahl oil on your blades. Other aerosol type lubricants can evaporate leaving the metal susceptible to corrosion.
Do I need to buy blade coolant?
The majority of our clippers do not require blade coolant sprays, however some of the high performance, high speed professional units may require the use of coolants for the comfort of the animal.